Timothy G. Redmond
For more than 30 years, Tim has been pursuing his passion for helping people plan for and address their financial goals. He has helped hundreds of clients with a wide array of financial needs, including individual and employer-sponsored retirement plans, life insurance and comprehensive wealth management. During his extensive career, Tim has come to specialize in small business succession planning and retirement plans, investment management and financial planning, including charitable giving strategies.
Tim is an active volunteer with Special Olympics Southern California, previously serving on the board of directors as chairman. With his son, he lobbied in Washington, DC, as a delegate for Special Olympics International. In addition, he traveled to Greece and Morocco in support of the international Special Olympics movement. He is also on the board at Novo Mission, Inc., a non-profit organization that ignites Gospel movements through its 600+ missionaries around the world. He has accompanied Novo directors on trips to visit and encourage staff members in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Romania and Lebanon, offering his financial specialization along the way.
Tim and his wife Cathy have been married for over 30 years. They are devoted to their family, which includes six adult children and six grandchildren. In his spare time, Tim enjoys tending his expansive backyard rose garden, cycling, and auto racing.
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering – Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Master of Science Financial Services – The American College of Financial Services, Pennsylvania
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- California-licensed Insurance Professional, License 0687279
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Certified Kingdom Advisor (CKA®)
- Member, Financial Services Institute
- Series 7, 24, 51 and 66 Securities Registrations