M. Scott Huddleston
Beginning his career in the life insurance business in 1980, Scott began to acquire his securities licenses in 1983 to focus on more comprehensive financial planning. Since the 2000’s he has been working primarily with prosperous families to design a financial road map to allow his clients to plan for retirement, build or preserve wealth, create a family legacy, including charitable giving. As an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR), he offers advisory services utilizing a fee-based platform incorporating strategic and tactical styles. Under the fiduciary standard, he acts in the best interest of his clients and puts their interests first. Scott has three grown children, who are currently working with non-profit organizations and serving in the military. He, and his wife, Peggy, are actively involved in their local church and community. In addition to helping people with their financial needs, he enjoys being outside in beautiful Southern California weather, spending time with his family and two grandchildren, drives with his fellow sports car club members, and an occasional round of golf.
- Bachelor of Science, Finance & Investments – California State University, Long Beach
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Series 7, 24, and 63 Securities Registrations
- Chartered Life Underwriter and Financial Consultant – The American College of Financial Services, Pennsylvania
- Investment Advisor Representative through SagePoint Financial/Ameriflex Group