Timothy G. Redmond
For more than 30 years, Tim has been pursuing his passion for helping people plan for and address their financial goals. He has helped hundreds of clients with a wide array of financial needs, including individual and employer-sponsored retirement plans, life insurance and comprehensive wealth management. During his extensive career, Tim has come to specialize in small business succession planning and retirement plans, investment management and financial planning, including charitable giving strategies.
Tim is actively involved with Special Olympics Southern California, serving on the board of directors as chairman. With his son, he lobbied in Washington, DC, as a delegate for Special Olympics International. In addition, he traveled to Greece and Morocco in support of the international Special Olympics movement. He is also on the board at Church Resource Ministries (CRM), a non-profit organization that provides leadership development for churches and serves missionaries around the world. He has accompanied CRM directors on trips to visit and encourage staff members in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Romania and Lebanon, offering his financial specialization along the way.
Tim and his wife Cathy have been married for over 30 years. They are devoted to their family, which includes six adult children and three grandchildren. In his spare time, Tim enjoys tending his expansive backyard rose garden, cycling, golf, skiing and auto racing.
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering – Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Master of Science Financial Services – The American College of Financial Services, Pennsylvania
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- California-licensed Insurance Professional
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Series 7, 24, 51 and 66 Securities Registrations
- Co-host of Investors Watch on KWHY-TV Los Angeles — “The Business Channel,” 1992–1994